Problems with freeradius 802.1x and Cisco Catalyst 3560

Omar Lopez Limonta pollo.es.pollo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:21:25 CEST 2008

2008/4/24 Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net>:
> You have mutiple freeradius instalations. radiusd.conf you are editing is
>  not the one installation you are running is using. You most likely have
>  one lot in /usr/local/etc/raddb/ and one somewhere else. You also have
>  two radiusd instances in sbin and it's subfolders. Find out which one
>  do you need to run in order to use configuration files you are editing.
>
>  Ivan Kalik
>  Kalik Informatika ISP

I only have one installation and one clients.conf:

root at zodiac:/etc/freeradius# find / -iname "radiusd.conf"
/etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf
root at zodiac:/etc/freeradius#

Also I install freeradius in two diferent servers and i get the same
error , one with ubuntu and other with debian.

I can force which config file use with freeradius in the command line?

Thanks.
--
Xgalaga se disfruta más sobre NetBSD sparc64

Content Rules:

 /////
 \\\///
 ///\\\ The Duke of Url.