Dot1x on cisco 3560

Omar Lopez Limonta pollo.es.pollo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:31:13 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 9:15 AM,  <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

>  this is for users to log into the admin interface of
>  the switch - or are you trying to configure the switch
>  such that end users need to 802.1X to get a network via
>  a switchport access interface on the switch?

I´m trying to configure a switchport access interface on the switch.

>  if its the former, then read the cisco 802.1X docs
>  to ensure your IOS is configured properly. dont quote
>  some random old 3rd party URL

I think it is properly configure i also follow
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12.1_19_ea1/configuration/guide/swauthen.html#wp1020691

And i think problem is on radius users file.

>  if it the latter then clear text passwords dont work with PEAP
>  you need to use NT-hashes

I using MD5 challange  on windows autentication, i need put NT-HASH on
users file?

Anyone has 802.1x configured with free radius?

--
Xgalaga se disfruta más sobre NetBSD sparc64

Content Rules:

 /////
 \\\///
 ///\\\ The Duke of Url.