Key problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 26 07:25:12 CEST 2008

xiningtom_1986 at 126.com wrote:
>  Hello!
>  Thank you for your reply!But do you know how to generate the key?Can I
> use the fuction of LEAP that is used for generateing the key?

  Key generation methods are specific to each EAP type.

  If you don't know how to generate a key, and you don't know in which
packet the key should be sent, I suggest you learn more about EAP.  See
the RFC's and IETF drafts for examples.

  If you need examples, read the FreeRADIUS code.  It is *all*
available.  There is *no* need to ask questions on the list, when the
answers are already in front of you.

  i.e. this mailing list isn't the place to learn about EAP standards.