Need help on Free Radius.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 11 09:47:25 CEST 2008

no name wrote:
> I did like you wrote on your website but this problem still happened.

  The problem occurs only if you don't follow the instructions.

> And I did not see how you work with users file. (because i found
> building free radius by 4 files: eap, radiusd.conf, users, clients)
> Would you like tell me how to configure the users file and anything if i
> missed in the configuration?

  The instructions say to put the test entry that forces Auth-Type :=
ntlm_auth at the TOP of the "users" file.  The only way to get the
messages you saw is:

  a) You didn't edit the "users" file.
  b) You put the entry at the BOTTOM of the "users" file.