Multiple accounting copies

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Fri Aug 15 02:59:16 CEST 2008

Hello,
I am planning to move from a Sun/SBR installation to Freeradius, and so
have a lot of things to test before...
For exemple, I need to proxy accounting request from my freeradius
server (2.0.5) to several (at least) radius services to allow third
party applications to be aware of services allowed for every user.
I have read that directly proxying to multiple server is not allowed by
freeradius and instead i have to log to a detail file and then create a
virtual server that read this file and behave as a NAS.
My question is: Is it possible to have multiple virtual servers, each
proxying to a specific radius? If not can i achieve this with freeradius
or do i have to look for something else.