2.0.5 on Solaris with openssl 0.9.8h [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 20 08:09:28 CEST 2008

Rafiqul Ahsan wrote:
> Thank you for your responses, and I appreciate for your time. I have
> few Sun machines, T2000, V210 - all of them has Solaris 10 with
> /usr/sfw/ dirs...

  I would suggest asking Sun for help with this issue.  It's a problem
specific to Solaris, and in the end, has very little to do with FreeRADIUS.

> 3. ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-openssl-includes=/usr/local/s
> sl/include --with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/ssl/lib
>
> See the below WARNING :

  <sigh>  You've just managed to ignore most of the output of configure,
and everything related to how it finds OpenSSL.  I have no idea why you
think this is useful.