radsniff

Lemaster, Rob rlemaste at covad.com
Sun Aug 24 02:50:15 CEST 2008

Thank you for your quick reply. I tried radsniff -h before posting.
What I'm hoping to do is to troubleshoot a particular user, but I don't think I'm using the -r option correctly.

# ./radsniff -i lo -rFOO -ssecret -X
radsniff: Invalid RADIUS filter "(null)": expecting operator

No matter what I use for -r, I get the same reply. When I use it without -r, I get basically the same as radtest output.
Could you reply with some examples of the correct usage of this command?
Is it possible to do a regex on a username or on Access-Rejects with radsniff?

thanks

Message: 5