mysql configuration

Ahmet DÜLGAR dulgar at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:40:13 CEST 2008

hi everyone
i use fedora 9 and freeraidus 2.0.5
i want to use mysql database for user lists and i want to limit time users login for example 3 hour or 3 days
i looked documents for howto wpa
i create the  radius db by db_mysql.sql
configure the sql.conf by writein login mysql password
and include sql.conf in radiusd.conf

but i only cant correct the statement, i think they are for 1.1.7
authorise {	preprocess	chap	mschap	suffix	eap	# We leave "files" enabled to allow creation of test users in /etc/raddb/users	files	sql	pap}accounting {	# We leave "detail" enabled to _additionally_ log accounting to /var/log/radius/radacct	detail	sql}
i add this statment end of the radiusd.conf but it doesnt work
i am new at freeradius and linux,
thanks for replay