User-Password required Authentication problem

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu Aug 28 22:20:54 CEST 2008

Well, I would follow documentation and recompile with that option. It's
hard to imagine facts will change without it.

Again Auth-Type will be set if password is located in ldap, so that
won't work either.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 28/8/2008, "Syed Anwarul Hasan" <syedanwarulhasan2007 at gmail.com>