Check on bytes used

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Tue Dec 2 21:38:05 CET 2008

Le 02.12.2008 10:25, Marcel Grandemange a écrit :
>> Its for Time. I want count on bytes used. and one other problem, its return
>>
> value is Session-Timeout. It represents >remaining time not remaining bytes.
> any clue which attribute will tell remaining bytes???

This attribute is NAS dependant and I've been tols very few nas have
such an attribute.
More over... the counter are time based and embend mechanism that do not
match with behaviour you expect from bytes counter.
>> Regards,
>>

> It is also for data although that is VERY poorly documented and ive had many
> troubles with it.

Reading the source would help as the module (sqlcounter) is quite simple
and code is documented.