Time based billing

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:31:56 CET 2008

Hey Saeed,

daloRADIUS will introduce in the next version (0.9-8) a better billing
system with rates supported, though
currently the rates are flat (i.e: all session is taken into account and not
devided per the time of day) but
if you have suggestions for improvements we can take this into account.

I don't think there's a place for any special time counter except for the
basic ones because the time remains
the same. Meaning, the user buys a 10 hours package, the fact that you
devide this time line into different
costs is not dependant upon the time itself, it will remain a 10 hours time,
but you will charge the user differently
based on the time he logged-on.

So like I said, maybe we can discuss this more (probably on the dalo m-l)
and see if we can fit in your idea
for the next release.

Regards,
Liran.