Regarding Dynamic Vlan

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Dec 11 08:53:44 CET 2008

Hi,

> 1.) My Radius Server IP auth = 172.21.185.142, acct = 172.21.185.142
> 2.) User = alcatel , Domain = adilab.com
> 3.) User password = alcatel
> 4.) Authentication: 8021.X , through MD5-Challenge.
> If possible, kindly provide me the Radius Server COnfiguration for the above
> mentioned, details

all of this is clearly documented - this mailing list
is for help to those people who have put the effort
in to getting the basics working - what you are
asking for is someone to do your job for free.

I'm sure the configs you require can be supplied
for the usual pro-rata fee for time and effort.

hint: (1) clients.conf, (2,3) 'users' file, (4) eap.conf

alan