Need Help: 'Simultaneous-Use' don't work !!! =/ version 1.1.7 !

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 12 17:37:37 CET 2008

Diogo Teixeira wrote:
> My radacct table is always empty ! =/

  You've said this a lot.  The reason WHY it's empty has been explained
to you.

  If you don't understand the explanations, ask *new* questions.

  Posting the same complaint over and over again makes it look like
you're ignoring our responses.

  If you're going to ignore our responses, we're going to STOP responding.

  You also need to do to work yourself.  Posting an email asking where
the FAQ is shows that you're not interested in doing any work yourself.
 This is another reason for people to ignore you.

  If you don't think your problem is serious enough to do any work on
it, we wont'do any work on it, either.