MAC Auth (new problem)

Leigh Martell leigh.martell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:34:33 CET 2008

Well thats not entirely true; you can create an association table(if thats
the right term) which has id,username, mac and then edit your query with
some joins and additional magic...I would not suggest this but it is
possible just very messy. I would highly recommend doing this the
traditional way...at least if you value your sanity ;-).

--
Leigh