Radrelay

Larry Reeves lreeves at heartoftn.net
Tue Dec 16 23:38:25 CET 2008

Yes, Thank you.
I have read many of them but they are not specific to Radrelay replacement.

The most noted is in the: "copy-acct-to-home-server" File.
# You will have to configure realms, home_server_pool, and home_server in
proxy.conf
# for this to work.

Does this mean all 3 have to be setup in the proxy.conf file?
Is there a proxy.conf file with these setup as an example?
I have not found one.

Larry