Radrelay

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 17 08:10:09 CET 2008

Larry Reeves wrote:
> I assume any change is done only in the "proxy.conf"
>
> I tried to take the simple option and just setup the realm.
> I edited these lines on both servers to my hostnames but it still fails
> to work.

  See the FAQ for "it doesn't work".

  The documentation explains how the server works, with examples.  It's
up to you to spend some time understanding those examples, and applying
them to your system.

  If you have *specific* questions or problems, posting those would be
good.  Saying "I didn't understand the examples", or "it doesn't work"
makes it impossible for anyone to assist you.