rlm_perl authentication override

Henry henka at cityweb.co.za
Wed Dec 17 17:28:28 CET 2008

Greetings, and thanks to Ivan and Alan for their feedback.

I've been dumping variables, etc, in my rlm_perl script (using
Devel::Symdump and Data::Dumper) trying to figure out where to change
the Packet-Type from Access-Reject to Access-Accept without success.

I've also gone over the rlm_perl.c file, etc, hoping something would
jump out at me -- what I'm trying to do doesn't appear to be
documented (for obvious reasons).

I'm hoping someone on this list knows how to change the Packet-Type in
a rlm_perl script.

Any comments/pointers are appreciated.  If I knew where to dig, I'd
have at it.

Thanks
Henry