Help with "extending logging" ...

al pat alps.oss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:21:50 CET 2008

Hi Folks,
Trying to look at the problem in another way.

I am inclined to think that I may have to write a module to "parse" the
octet string and populate the attributes into the AVP list. Assuming that
this is feasible, I would like to parse before the logging happens (via the
"detail" module).

To this end, wondering how to order the execution of modules - is this
dictated via the order of entries in the
accounting {} part of the radiusd.conf file?

Any insight into the questions /issues below will also be very helpful.

Thanks
-a