FreeRADIUS.net DemoCerts

Canticle canticle.zhu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 07:59:41 CET 2008

Hello all,

Does anybody know how to use the FreeRADIUS.net DemoCerts in windows XP?

I want to test EAPTLS with a windows XP client. For windows XP certificate management, FreeRADIUS.net-CA.der can't be imported, then I imported FreeRADIUS.net-CA.crt and FreeRADIUS.net-Client.p12. It looks fine, and can be seen in personal certificate and trusted root certificate. But when I set up the wireless interface to support the EAPTLS, it always said there are no available certificate. What is the matter? How to use the files in \etc\raddb\certs\FreeRADIUS.net\DemoCerts for windows client?

I can use the Democerts for wpa_supplicant under linux, and the AP used the same setting. Then I think it is the windows XP configuration question. Does anyone know the key point?  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Canticle
canticle.zhu at gmail.com
2008-12-29