Freeradius2 and proxing

Vincent Magnin Vincent.Magnin at unil.ch
Thu Feb 7 14:31:56 CET 2008

Well,

I've writen a patch for realms.c and now, I've a better behaviour:

     rlm_realm: Looking up realm "extern.realm.com" for User-Name =
"anonymous at extern.realm.com"
     rlm_realm: Found realm "DEFAULT"
     rlm_realm: Proxying request from user anonymous to realm DEFAULT
     rlm_realm: Adding Realm = "DEFAULT"
     rlm_realm: Preparing to proxy authentication request to realm "DEFAULT"

Does exist a better way to use the DEFAULT realm?

Regards,

Vincent Magnin

Switzerland