acct copy

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Mon Feb 18 19:25:56 CET 2008

Thx for that answer Alan...
Right now I have others problems that threaten me, so my freeradius
setup is actually in stand by (I'll just put one or too to log in mysql
db for them moment).
Anyway If you can come up with something about that problem, be sure
I'll be glad to start over my test and complete my setup... and lastly
replace my old funk with brand new freeradiuses.

thx