Consuming card code

Juraj Bilic asipu_zu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 18:50:12 CET 2008

Im using freeradius-1.1.7 on my remote unix machine and developing on my client .net application.
By now i succesfully made authorization and start/stop accounting request/responses (packet send/recieve logic).
With radiusManager3 i generated card series, services ..

Can i implement user login, consuming of card codes, etc. with only packets (acct)
or im missing some crucial points?

I hope that i (user, client) can make an behaviour of communicating with freeradius every 10sec
and consuming 10sec of currently selected card code.

thank you for your time,
Juraj