header enrichment

mauro zedder_hallen at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 29 17:58:14 CET 2008

thanks , this can really helps my.
So you suggest to investigate about supported RADIUS attributes
admitelly I'm not ARADIUS expert and I don't know what VSA means.
but I think we can procede togheter, also if we could find a way to introduce Freeradius
into the Mobile Network.
if you think we are OT please feel free to contact me privately
to not disturb the list
thanks very much

>If there is a RADIUS attribute/VSA that can be interpreted by the
>RADIUS client as containing the information required to enrich your
>headers, and the client then does the right thing with the Value of
>that AV pair, then yes, it can be done.  If the RADIUS client cannot
>take the information from a specific AVP, then no it cannot be done
>without development work by your client vendor (nothing the server can
>do to force it).

Hope that helps,