Radius Load-Balancing concept

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:39:08 CET 2008

Hey Sebastian,

I think that you are making a rather not too complicated task very
complicated
with your view of the clustered solution.

First you should decide what you want to load balance, the freeradius
servers,
the database servers or both?

I also don't understand the need for some NASes conversing with one
freeradius
server and others conversing with another one.

Goodluck.
Liran.