eap-mschapv2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 16 18:09:34 CET 2008

indira kolli wrote:
>    What is the expected callflow for EAP-MSCAHPv2

  Read the specification, or the source code.

>   Access-request
>   Access-Challenge
>   Access-request
>   Access-Accept
>
>  Why am I getting Access-challenge again

  You're not saying which supplicant you're using.

  Let me guess: you're writing your own, and trying to debug it using
FreeRADIUS.  If that's true, I suggest that you go read the
wpa_supplicant source code.  It implements EAP-MSCHAPv2 correctly.

  If you're not writing your own supplicant, then the server is working
correctly.  You may be surprised that more than one Access-Challenge is
being sent, but that is the Way It Works.  If you care to know why, go
read the source code in rlm_eap_mschapv2.c