eap-mschapv2

indira kolli indkolli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:56:00 CET 2008

Hello Alan,

     I finally got it working. I missed the reply to the second
access-challenge.
   One thing I am still not sure is about MPPE keys.
 For us we are using only EAP-MSCHAPv2 without peap.
 The authenticator needs the MPPE keys to authenticate the peer.
But in the EAP-MSCAHPv2 Access-Challenge or Access-accept don't see the
keys. I see that the keys are generated for MSCHAPv2 but are
deleted before the request is sent.

 Help is very much appreciated.

Thank you
 Indi