Blank spaces after username - problem with accounting - MySql database.

Marinko Tarlac mangia81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:20:09 CET 2008

>  Neither.  The user is adding the spaces.  It looks to me like someone
> figured out that you have test accounts.  They are using the test
> accounts to log in without paying.

Well it is more than one account and they are random usernames (example,
mirije, drogbba, etc. )

>  You need to to audit your configuration to ensure that you are using
> the user name *correctly*.
>
>  e.g. this is wrong: SELECT ... %{User-Name} ...
>
>  this is correct:    SELECT ... '%{User-Name}' ...
>
> > One is sure. MySql seems fine and only solution I can do now is to make
> > querry "UPDATE radacct SET UserName='test.user' WHERE
> > UserName='test.user  '";
>
> -

Inside sql.conf everything seems fine.
sql_user_name = "%{User-Name}"
authorize_check_query = "SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, op \
          FROM ${authcheck_table} \
          WHERE Username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \
          ORDER BY id"
authorize_reply_query = "SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, op \
          FROM ${authreply_table} \
          WHERE Username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \
          ORDER BY id"

Also, accounting queries are also the same. ???