Administering with MySQL DB

Dashamir Hoxha dhoxha at albaniaonline.net
Mon Jan 28 14:49:50 CET 2008

Hi Liran,

Please don't get upset. I just tested it out of curiosity and I didn't
try to make it work at all costs. Maybe the problem was because
I tested it with freeradius-2, and I renamed the table usergroup
to radusergroup. Also I noticed that the interface (menus, left
pane, etc.) is a bit confusing. Trying to insert new attributes and
values almost never worked for me.

Anyway, if you claim that the latest SVN version is better,
then I will try to test this one as well, when I have time.
Thanks for your readiness to fix the bugs and to support it.
I will let you know about any problems.

Regards,
Dashamir