Issue reading from detail to sql (buffered-sql virtual server)

Nick Freeman nick.f at staff.ihug.co.nz
Thu Jan 31 10:45:19 CET 2008

Hi,

The below was added and recompiled with the same result - the virtual server writing to the database stops at "Ready to process requests."

Thanks,

Nick

--

  It looks like it isn't noticing that it's finished reading the file.

  I would suggest going to line 482 of src/main/detail.c, and adding a
new line:

		data->state = STATE_HEADER;
		if (feof(data->fp) goto cleanup; // added line
		return 0;

  If that fixes it, I'll commit it to CVS.  if not then the issue is a
little more complicated.