PEAP or TTLS and Microsoft Vista.

SecureW2 (List) list at securew2.com
Wed Jul 23 18:49:28 CEST 2008

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa813696(VS.85).aspx

To enable logging do the following:

- Netsh wlan set tra yes
- netsh ras set tr * en
- Reproduce your problem
- netsh ras set tr * dis
- Netsh wlan set tra no

If you go to the %windir%\tracing\wireless\ directory you will a load of
.etl files in different directories.

Use the tracerpt *.* command to change the .etl to readable .txt files.

Tom

PS. I don't like plugging like this but we are almost finished with the
latest SecureW2 EAPSuite which supports EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAPv0/v1 and EAP-GTC
and has been tested quite extensively with Vista SP0/SP1.