ippool with non-contiguous ip ranges

Marco C. Coelho maillist1 at argontech.net
Fri Jul 25 19:32:55 CEST 2008

I've got 3 class C ranges that are contiguous assigned to a freeradius
server.  I want to add an additional  class C ranges to this server, but
they are not contiguous with the previous three.

I would like to add 64.202.231.1 - 64.202.234.254 without creating an
additional IP Pool .  I've searched the docs and net and cannot find an
answer.

my radiusd.conf has a section like this:

SNIP***
ippool main_pool {

    #  range-start,range-stop: The start and end ip
    #  addresses for the ip pool
    range-start = 64.202.227.1
    range-stop = 64.202.229.254

    #  netmask: The network mask used for the ip's
    netmask = 255.255.255.0

    #  cache-size: The gdbm cache size for the db
    #  files. Should be equal to the number of ip's
    #  available in the ip pool
    cache-size = 768

SNIP***

Thanks,