ippool with non-contiguous ip ranges

Anders Holm anders.holm at sysadmin.ie
Sun Jul 27 02:02:16 CEST 2008

Adding additional IP ranges, which are non-contiguous, and at the same time
not adding a new ippool, seems to me to be really impossible. Either you
have static ranges in-between, or, worse still, you do not own/operate the
IPs in-between but someone else does. . .

Either you should have a larger pool, or several pools, but never have more
than one contiguous range per pool. That's an administrative PITA ..

//anders