FR 2.0.4 on Solaris 10 Sparc

Stefan A. a.freeradius at premit.de
Sun Jun 8 17:01:20 CEST 2008

Happy Sunday!
Trying to install FR 2.0.4 on my Solaris 10, I'm getting a lot of WARNINGS
during ./configure and "make" does nut run til the expected end.

I pasted the ./configure warnings at the end.
To me, it looks about a general error in my Solaris configuration, because
libgdbm, OpenSSL, snmpget, snmpwalk are on the system after the standard
installation and after installing coolstack.

I've also spamed my PATH with every lib, bin, sbin directories from sfw,
coolstack, usr and usr/local, where the needed portions are spread over.

I'm able to add options to ./configure like the MySQL path or to disable
features, which are not required, like oracle, but there must be a more
simple way... I bet.

Any hints? How did you do this on Solaris 10? (Solaris 9 with FR 1.0.2
installs fine...)
Thank you.
Stefan

What I did:
Solaris 10 Sparc
Sun Coolstack (incl MySQL and Perl)
gcc 3.4.6  from sunfreeware.com
Make 3.8.1  from sunfreeware.com
Libiconf 1.11  from sunfreeware.com
FR 2.0.4

./configure

These are the warnings:

configure: WARNING: snmpget not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may
not work
configure: WARNING: snmpwalk not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl
may not work
configure: WARNING: pcap library not found, silently disabling the RADIUS
sniffer.
config.status: WARNING:  ./Make.inc.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  ./src/include/build-radpaths-h.in seems to ignore
the --datarootdir setting
chmod: WARNING: can't access check-radiusd-config
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_counter requires:  libgdbm.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ttls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ikev2 requires:  libeap-ikev2
EAPIKEv2/connector.h.
configure: WARNING: the TNCS library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tnc requires:  -lTNCS.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_peap requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_ippool.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ippool requires:  libgdbm.
configure: WARNING: neither krb5 'k5crypto' nor 'crypto' libraries are
found!
configure: WARNING: the comm_err library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.h krb5.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ldap requires:  libldap_r.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_otp requires:  openssl-libs
openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes
openssl-includes.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_perl requires:  EXTERN.h perl.h libperl.so.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_python requires: python-binary.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_iodbc requires: libiodbc isql.h.
configure: WARNING: MySQL libraries not found. Use
--with-mysql-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: MySQL headers not found. Use
--with-mysql-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_mysql requires: libmysqlclient_r
mysql.h.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use
--with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: oci.h.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_unixodbc requires: libodbc sql.h.