Setting Post-Proxy-Type ??

Mustapha Bouikhif Mustapha.Bouikhif at cnrs-gif.fr
Mon Jun 9 17:51:53 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I am having problemes getting  Post-Proxy-Type  to work in FreeRadius (FR);
I did tests with FR v2.0.3 and FR v2.0.5 after update without success;
Here is what i want to do:
Use attr_rewrite to write some attributes (those for setting VLAN) in
proxy replies received from the home server. So I had defined 3 sections
for attr_rewrite in radiusd.conf:

modules {

attr_rewrite addtunneltype {
                attribute = Tunnel-Type
                searchin = proxy_reply
                searchfor = "[+ ]"
                replacewith = "VLAN"
                new_attribute = yes
        }

        attr_rewrite  addtunnelmediumtype {
                attribute = Tunnel-Medium-Type
                searchin = proxy_reply
                searchfor = "[+ ]"
                replacewith = "IEEE-802"
               new_attribute = yes
        }

        attr_rewrite addvlaninvitedr4 {
                attribute = Tunnel-Private-Group-ID
                searchin = proxy_reply
                searchfor = "[+ ]"
                replacewith = "VISITEUR"
                new_attribute = yes

post-proxy {

        post_proxy_log

        attr_filter.post-proxy

       Post-Proxy-Type post.proxy.dr4 {
                addtunneltype
                addtunnelmediumtype
                addvlaninvitedr4
}

The huntgroup file looks like:

Nomade_Eduroam          NAS-IP-Address == 193.51.XXX.YYY
Nomade_Eduroam          NAS-IP-Address == 130.79.XXX.ZZZ
Nomade_Eduroam          NAS-IP-Address == 195.220.XXX.TTT

The uses file looks like:

DEFAULT                Huntgroup-Name == "Nomade_Eduroam", Realm ==
"DEFAULT", Post-Proxy-Type := post.proxy.dr4

In proxy.conf file, I have set: post_proxy_authorize = yes

When I started radiusd (in debug mode), it tells me : Parse error
(check) for entry DEFAULT: Unknown value for post.proxy.dr4 for
attribute Post-Proxy-Type

I don't know what i am doing wrong ?
Any help is appreciated
Thanks