Different attributes for different NAS

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jun 13 12:18:04 CEST 2008

Upgrade. This is easy in 2.0.5 - udate the reply with unlang.

In 1.1.3 you have several (bad) options:

use users file for authentication - have one entry for NAS1 and another
for NAS2 (accounting can still go to sql, so sqlcounters can be used)

change radcheck schema to include NAS-IP Address

create separate sql instances (two databases) and use DEFAULT entry in
users file to force appropriate Autz-Type based on NAS-IP-Address

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP