FreeRADIUS, SLES10, Novell and Cisco Wireless Controller (4400)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 23 12:21:43 CEST 2008

Asplund Rickard wrote:
> I have followed alot of guides and wikis but got stuck on the way, i
> hope there is a simple way to solve my problem =).. See below.

  IIRC, this was problem was seen a couple of times on this list last week.

> rlm_eap_peap: Tunneled data is valid.
> rlm_eap_peap:  Had sent TLV failure, rejecting.

  You're running 1.1.x... and NOT reading all of the debug output.  If
you're only going to read the last few lines of the output, you are NOT
going to solve the problem.

> If i Dont use MS-CHAP and PEAP everything works great. Above is with
> MS-CHAP and PEAP enabled.

  Go read ALL of the debug output.  It will tell you WHEN the user was
rejected, and WHY.