EAP failure since upgrade

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 26 13:09:26 CEST 2008

Jonathan Gazeley wrote:
> Yes of course, the output of radiusd -X is attached to this email.

  This is the reason we ask for debug output:

Exec-Program output: winbind client not authorized to use
winbindd_pam_auth_crap. Ensure permissions on
/var/cache/samba/winbindd_privileged are set correctly. (0xc0000022)

  READ the debug output.  We really can't emphasize that enough.

  It's not a FreeRADIUS problem.  Part of the upgrade modified the
permissions on your system, and FreeRADIUS has been trying to tell you that.

  Since you weren't reading the debug output, you were looking
everywhere *else* for the cause of the problem.