radrelay.conf in freeradius 2.0.5

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu Jun 26 15:41:32 CEST 2008

>I have two machines
>  1) Linux server ( freeradius-2.0.5)
>  2) Machine (172.xx.xx.xxx)
>I would like to configure the 2nd machine as virtual server.
>
>I am trying configure the virtual servers, but could not succeed.
>I made sym-link in the sites-enable/ to the copy-acct-to-home-server.
>Inside this file it says
>"You will have to configure
> realms, home_server_pool, and home_server in proxy.conf
> for this to work.
>"
>I made entry into proxy.conf
>
>home_server virtual_server {
>        type = auth
>        ipaddr = 172.16.47.105
>        port = 1815
>        secret = testing123

You are totally mixed up. You haven't managed to master the basic things
like what's home and what's virtual server, do you want to proxy
authentication or accounting etc. Sit down, take a deep breath and get
those things clear in your mind. Then you might ask (and even do)
something that makes sense.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP