FreeRADIUS PostgreSQL schema.sql: 'now' => now()

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Fri Jun 27 11:27:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think the 'now' (*with* quotes) in postgresql/schema.sql (table
radpostauth, field authdate) should become now() (*without* quotes).

In the old way the default date will be the fixed date from the
time the table was created, which is not the intention I presume.
In the new way the default date is the date the row is added.

This is in FreeRADIUS 2.0.3, I didn't check if newer versions
have corrected this.  It may also apply to schemas for other
databases, but I only have the PostgreSQL files installed here.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>