Use of libtool-2.2.4 causes install error

D C invocatum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:28:48 CEST 2008

Mmm, yeah, you're right.  I posted after an extended session of
troubleshooting and your response pointed out the obvious-- configure had
been run once without the `--with-system-libtool' option and then again with
it included without the original output having been discarded.

Output included parameters for both the bundled libltdl AND for the system's
libtool-2.2.4, causing incompatibilities.  Re-configuring with the
`--with-system-libtool' option against fresh source worked just fine.

Thanks for the response.  Will triple-check the process next time.

--D Cox