A good Open Source Billing Program For Freeradius?

Donny Jekels djekels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:26:05 CET 2008

There is a perfect way to give them free access-
proxy all their internet sessions - then grab their credit card info; I am
sure you can recover the 1.5MB cost somehow.
besides DSL and cable is faster and cheaper.(try speakeasy sdsl)
please don't tell me dsl and cable are less reliable then T1's  - get both
then connect them to a linux box and bundle the two services.