Ldap attribute config stuff

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Fri May 2 19:06:19 CEST 2008

Ok, to begin I am not a radius guru.  In fact, the word novice applies
very strongly here....

That being said on to my inquiry.  I have two radius systems on site.
One of them is for our wireless system and the other for our old trying
to die dialup.  The wireless system is setup to authenticate to our LDAP
repository and make sure that users have a particular attribute before
letting them on.  Our dial up system is a big mess of flat files on a
version of the software I wont admit to.

I would very much like to get the radius server doing the wireless work
to also do our dial up work.  To do this I have loaded some attributes
into our LDAP server for it to query, but then I run into a bit of a
problem.

How do I configure a required attribute of "Wireless=yes" for one set of
clients and an attribute of "DialUP=yes" for the other?  Can this be
done?  Did I miss the doc on this?

Solaris 9 SPARC, FreeRadius 1.1.6

Any help I can get on this would be very appreciated.
Pat