solaris login using radius

Devaraj Hattibelegal Patil Devaraj at airvana.com
Tue May 6 19:34:57 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I want login to solaris box using radius account. So I have configured
PAM module in solaris box to talk to radius daemon. Even after sending
access accept from radius, I am not able to login to solaris box using
radius accounts using ssh. I am getting access denied. L

Am I need to send specific VSA's to login solaris? Any help in this
regard would be of great help. Thanking you in advance.

------Start Radius log----

auth: user supplied User-Password matches local User-Password

Sending Access-Accept of id 230 to 127.0.0.1 port 10019

        Unix-FTP-UID := 300

        account-enabled := No

        account-expiration-date := "Dec 31 1969 19:00:00 EST"

        external-radius-used := No

        last-password-change-date := "Dec 31 1969 19:00:00 EST"

        password-change-required := No

        password-expiration-interval := 0

        Unix-FTP-GID := 400

        Unix-FTP-Group-Ids := "400"

        Unix-FTP-Group-Names := "emsgroup"

        Unix-FTP-Home := "/export/home/emsadmin"

        Unix-FTP-Shell := "/bin/bash"

Finished request 0

Going to the next request

------End Radius log----