howto EAP-TLS on freeradius 2.0.2-3 ??

Joel MBA OYONE mba_oyone at yahoo.fr
Wed May 7 23:01:06 CEST 2008

up!
(never says die)

 ==================

Ok,

i think i really missed something! that config should take less than 15 minutes but i can't solve my problem for more than a week.

Alan or Ivan, could you give me a half our to help me to fix my RADIUS EAP-TLS config please. i would like to give you a full access to my network and my terminal too, so the diagnostic should be very very easy for you!
is it possible?

MBA OYONE Joël
Lot. El Firdaous
Bât GH20, Porte A 204, Appt 8