Multiple BaseDN's - How Do I Do This?

Kenneth Grady klg at lanl.gov
Mon May 12 16:46:15 CEST 2008

Rob
You may need to look under authorize and modules in radiusd.conf and
have something like:
#modules { section
ldap CTC_users {
    server = "ldap"
    net_timeout =
    timeout =
    timelimit =
    ldap_connections_number =
    basedn = "dc=abc,dc=edu"
    filter="(&(objectClass=person)(|(departmentNumber=CTC)(|(employeeNum
ber=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})))"
#authorize { section
Autz-Type = CTC_accounts {
    CTC_users
}