mysql simultaneous login detection

Gabriel J Marais forums at 64bit.co.za
Thu May 22 20:05:43 CEST 2008

Hi Guys

Thanks for the reply. I have had a look at the debug mode (I think it's
running radiusd -X ??)

1. I am receiving Interim Updates from my upstream ISP.
2. My sqltrace.log file is not showing anything of interest with regards to
simultaneous queries.
3. Running in Debug mode, I see all queries made to the MySQL database, but
no queries are showing up for the simultaneous queries.

I have attached my radius.conf file etc. just in case someone else might
pick up something that I'm missing...

Regards

Gabriel