Can i have a group of roles

avihai marchiano avihaimar at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:13:58 CEST 2008

Lets say i have the following roles:
1. admin
2. tech
3. student
4. simple

Group - is a collection of roles.

Group1 = role (admin,student)
Group2(student,simple)

User has group, for example user1 have group2.

Is it make sense to build authorization is this way or to prefer to define roles without group and then i need to define for each user all the roles that he has (in this way if i have common combination of roles i will need to define all of them again and again for each user that use them).

Thank you