Can FreeRadius server as AAA for MMSC and EVDO as well?

Aldo Zavala aldo at cleartalk.net
Wed Nov 26 02:53:29 CET 2008

Hello, I in our network we have two data services:
1.- MMSC (Multimedia Message Service Center)
2.- EVDO (Evolution-Data Optimized)

I just downloaded and installed the FreeRADIUS in a FreeBSD server, this is my first time trying to configure it, but first of all I would like to know if mine is a common usage of FreeRADIUS, the MMSC is served trough a Solaris based server and EVDO is served trough a propietary PDSN appliance.

Are there more people who figured out how to make possible this configuration-like?

Thanks in advance

Aldo