strange rlm_expiration behavior

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Wed Oct 1 11:46:36 CEST 2008

Previous answers to questions about user expiration told to write
dates like
	Expiration := "May 10 2008 21:00:00"

So in your case, you should perhaps try:
	Expiration := "Jan 01 2009 00:00:00"

Have a nice day!

Am 01.10.2008 um 11:31 schrieb Flamur Rogova:

> Hi,
> I am having strange behavior of rlm_expiration where it always
> returns "userlock", no matter what I put as expiration value.
>
> my radius install is latest from git repository, with default
> configuration (unchanged in any way),
>
> rlm_expiration rejects this user, date "10 Jan 2009", although it
> should be accepted...
>
> could somebody confirm working rlm_expiration on latest sources ?
>

> home raddb # cat users
> a       Cleartext-Password := a, Expiration := "10 Jan 2009"
>         Reply-Message = "ok"

[...]

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841