ntlm_auth works on commandline but not in radiusd.conf

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Oct 1 22:32:42 CEST 2008

I was under impression I answered this already, but I don't see it on
the list, so here we go again:

1. Your ntlm_auth users file entry is wrong. There is no username or
DEFAULT in it.

2. Instructions clearly say to put the entry at the beginning of the
users file. What did you do - you put that entry at the end.

Follow instructions. If you can't manage that - find someone who can.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP